Friday, March 9, 2012

Tickled Pink!

We are Tickled Pink Joelle is ONE!
Happy Birthday to our sweet baby girl!
The idea for Joelle's birthday all started with these pink, fuzzy dust rags I found at Publix.  They reminded me of a story I read to Drew and Joelle called the Tickle Monster.  I thought the dusters would make cute party favors with a rewritten copy of the book and her theme "Tickled Pink" was born!
 A huge thank you to Julie from A Cake Walk for the beautiful cake!
and Cindy Tallman with Posh Photography www.poshphotography.zenfolio.com


1 comment:

  1. Nice and great information I found in this blog. Thanx for sharing this information. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
    www.webroot.com/safe
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete